Sara takes care of all the behind-the-scenes details during the closing process that ensure a seamless experience on both the buyer and seller sides. She is always connected and ready to respond in the office when the team is out in the field. Her passion for real estate has grown over several years watching the market ebb and flow at home in the US and while living abroad. The deal was sealed when she and her beau made their first home purchase in Portland through The Mahaffy Group in 2015. She knew she’d never find a greater team with which to collaborate.
- I was raised in a little Iowa town with big heart, as a kid of Transcendental Meditation.
- My beau and I met in Bulgaria on a yoga video shoot for Udaya.com.
- I’ve lived in 3 other countries and traveled to 24, but who’s counting?! Next on the list is Norway and round two of Japan. One day I’ll catch up to Nick.
- Give me action sports and movement any day: snowboarding, cyclocross racing, tai chi, yoga, interval training, hiking, and running are at the top of my list.
- I like to experiment with food. My latest tests are seaweed-thickened panna cotta and homemade tortillas using rice flour and ground apricot kernels.