Dea is passionate about understanding a home seller’s wants and needs and enjoys developing creative marketing that allows for true personal interaction with clients long after a home is bought or sold. With a former background in the tech industry, Dea incorporates new design and software savvy that eases workflow processes and makes The Mahaffy Group and their clients stand out from the rest. She assists in listing a property from start to finish, from helping to get the home ready for presentation and preparing paperwork to assisting broker’s opens and following up on feedback until the home successfully goes under contract with a buyer. Her passion for real estate was fueled years ago by feeding a healthy addiction to HGTV. While she realizes that the real estate industry doesn’t actually work the way it is portrayed on the Property Brothers, she is excited about everything she has learned and looks forward to continually grow every day…while still watching Property Brothers.
- I was a Division I collegiate soccer player at San Jose State University and miss my glory days as a soccer player but will always have a love for the game.
- I’m a master thrift store/vintage item finder. I’ve been known to spend three hours at a time in Value Village, Artifact, Village Merchants or the Monticello Antique Mall. Looking for something in particular? Let me know and I will find it!
- I have the most perfect pup in the world, Noodles. You may occasionally find us in the office or out in the field.
- My favorite hobby is interior design and staging/decluttering. I’m just getting started but love every minute of it.
- I love the Portland food scene but my two favorite restaurants will always be Red Lobster and Benihana.